UNIVERSITY OF KRAGUJEVAC
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Kragujevac Journal of Mathematics is a periodical for mathematics.
Requirements for acceptance of papers include originality, scientific
significance and clarity of presentation.
- The submitted contributions must be in English. Texts not written in
English will not be considered for publication.
- The papers should be written as usual in scientific journals.
For details see the
articles in the latest issues of this Journal.
Papers should be typed in TeX or LaTeX format with double spacing and wide
(3 cm) margins, and submitted in electronic form (preferably in pdf-format) via
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, two hard copies can be
submitted to the address:
Dr. Nebojša Ikodinović, Managing Editor of the Kragujevac
Journal of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, P. O. Box 60, 34000 Kragujevac,
- All papers are refereed.
- Upon the acceptance of a paper for publication, the author is requested to
produce the final version of it in electronic form (and deliver it on a
diskette or via e-mail) or to produce a camera-ready printout. For technical
details consult the Managing Editor at email@example.com .
- The author will receive 20 reprints of his or her article free of charge.
Additional reprints may be ordered.
Volumes 1-21 of this journal appeared under the name "Zbornik radova
Prirodno-matematickog fakulteta Kragujevac" // "Collection of Scientific
Papers of the Faculty of Science Kragujevac"' and were published in the
period 1980-1999. Beginning with volume 22 (for the year 2000) the journal split
into two issues:
- "Kragujevac Journal of Mathematics";
- "Kragujevac Journal of Science " .
"Kragujevac Journal of Mathematics" publishes original scientific
papers in mathematics and related fields. "Kragujevac Journal of Science"
publishes original scientific papers in physics, chemistry, biology and related